Seven Reasons Why You Need a Social Media Manager Now!
1. Social Media Clean Up Crew – We are available to clean up your inbox or your direct messages that you may receive on Twitter or messages you receive on Facebook or LinkedIn. All too often your inbox can get cluttered with useless information, so we clean it up for you and only leave the important ones for you to view at your leisure. There are programs that can also be applied to simply the method but it is best to have a human eye determine what is spam and what may be important information. Too often the programs available can not distinguish between and automatic direct message from a ‘real’ message and will delete all of them.
2. Develop Systems – We sit down with each individual client and help develop systems that work for them. Some may need information researched and we have the ability to help with that aspect as well.
3. Status Updates – We post pre-approved status updates to make it easier for the individual/client. Content is researched via blogs and articles that may pertain to their niche and post accordingly. Too often this is where one cab be overwhelmed. It is almost impossible to do all the research and maintain your business and that’s where we can help.
4. Application Investigation – The age of technology is ever changing and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest gadget that can help you with your social media success. We investigate the different tools available that may apply to the different social medial outlets. Depending on the client’s business some may or may not work and instead of doing the trial and error themselves, we can do it for you.
5. Determine the Best Platforms – The fast paced client may enjoy Twitter but will be missing out on a large potential available on Facebook or LinkedIn. We can monitor their profiles on other outlets to help expand the exposure that is necessary in the online world. The same applies to the offline business that is trying to get more exposure online via the social media platforms. We do all the digging and research so they don’t have to.
6. Social Media Support – The Social Media Manager is available to do pre-show interviews for future radio show or podcast guests. Soon after we can also help promote the different shows or events. This type of support is priceless and is one requirement that is important for success.
7. Transparency Maintenance – All too often individuals may feel that they are not being authentic if they are not answering all of the ‘tweets’ or messages on the different social media platforms. Let us stress that we do not post anything that the client has not already approved or sent to us in advance. We are here to support the digital relationship and engagement that is necessary to succeed in the online world.
In essence we as Social Media Managers take all the headaches and responsibilities off of your shoulders. We partner with you and help you with all the technological aspects that you may or may not have time to learn, so you can do what you do best, manage your business.
Some will claim to have the knowledge of the technological part which is great, but they merely don’t have the necessary time to devote to social media. Instead of trying to do it all on your own, let us help you. Any business person from any field can benefit from a Social Media Manager. We can help from posting articles on your blog to researching content to be shared on the different social media platforms.
The point is to allow someone else to do the tedious work or the work that takes too much time away from your main focus.
Most importantly remember to have fun on the different social media platforms. Reach out to people and share your business, your vision, your service or product. It does not have to be overwhelming, but when that time comes, know that we are here to help you.
Proposed Social Media Marketing Project
Gate One Marketing can implement the following strategies as outlined below with each section discussed in more detail.
Outline for a Social Media Campaign
- Link Facebook, Twitter and the Website
- AWeber – Auto Responder
- Blog Posts
- Qualification of Clients
- Social Media Management
Gate One Marketing can create a Facebook page and a business page where your business can post business information and pertinent articles on fulfillment. In addition we would link the Facebook pages to your business Website. This is an important process to branding your business’s image. Using FBML app, which is very similar to HTML, we can add custom tabs to create your business content that is appealing to your customers and prospects. The business page allows us to brand your business as “the fulfillment company” for small business who has products that need to be handled by a professional fulfillment organization with more personalized services. Your customers will now have a place to go and check for the information and recommend to other people interested in having fulfillment services.
Gartner released a report today that highlights the different ways that companies are adopting Twitter for business use. Although Twitter was originally intended for communication among individuals, a large number of organizations are actively participating on the platform. (Including all DoD departments, which use it for recruiting) With that said, Gate One Marketing can link your business’s Website, Facebook, LinkedIn and other media to help drive traffic to all sites.
Twitter can be setup to automatically deliver Tweets with your business content to the appropriate sites based on the content used in the Tweets. Basically we would setup Twitter as a marketing or public relations channel, much like an extension to your business testimonials. We can post your business accomplishments and distribute links that take people back to your business web pages, press releases, and articles. This all needs to be accomplished with a personal touch as Twitter is considered more of a personal social site. We recommend a Direct Twitter strategy as opposed to Indirect where your employees could issue Tweets. You want to control this to avoid a negative image.
LinkedIn has long been considered the social networking site for professionals. If you’re in business, it is basically expected that you have a profile there. As of 22 March 2011 (2011 -03-22)[update], LinkedIn reports more than 100 million registered users, spanning more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. The site is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
One purpose of the site is to allow registered users to maintain a list of contact details of people with whom they have some level of relationship, called Connections. A terrific feature of LinkedIn is the ability to provide recommendations. This is a place for your connections to comment about your work. Recommendations can be thought of as beefed up thank you cards. Instead of telling one person how you feel, you’re telling the world that person does good work.
Here are the main ways we can increase your value through LinkedIn: increase your visibility, improve your connect ability, improve your Google Page Rank, enhance your search engine results, track startups and small companies.
4. The advantages of Linking Facebook, Twitter and the Website
The nature of social media is enveloped in links, with many social media sites encouraging their communities to link across to other communities, whether for information sharing or personal connections. These links are highly valued by search engines, and these new links back to your own website will have fast and lasting effects on your page rank on Google and other search engines. As well, by linking to you, your friends and fans across different Social Media sites such as Facebook and Twitter can send referrals your way, often without even trying. You’ll be easier to find, and when people find you, Social Media will enable them to find out even more relevant and current information about your business.
Social Media can immerse you into the daily lives of your customers in a passive way that makes you more of a friend, and more connected with their lives in a way that is meaningful, permission-based, and relevant. Your customers will become even closer to you, and this will only grow and strengthen your business.
5. Auto responders
Just as a brick-and-mortar business loves to build a happy clientele that keeps coming back to buy again and again, so online business want to build relationships with visitors as well as customers so they will keep coming back. Physical stores may ask their customers to provide their name for a store mailing list which alerts them to special sales, etc. The online mailing list is even more important than the physical counterpart, because there isn’t an online equivalent to driving down the street and noticing a “Sale” sign in the window of your favorite store. For an online business to compete and survive, it is virtually necessary for the owner to build an email list of people who have willingly given their names, with the expectation that they will be advised about things they are interested in. Building this list can be done several ways, but an autoresponder or email list program with autoresponder functions is usually the tool of choice. Email auto responders are the most powerful tool to automate the process of marketing products and services online, and in fact to do business online in general. With an autoresponder like AWeber, you are able to market several services to a targeted group of people over and over again.
6. Blog Posts
One of the most effective ways to get your piece on the net is through blogging. It’s like having a virtual piece of paper and you write your ideas, experiences, new services, and entice your reader to also try your services. Blogging builds credibility. As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular service or industry, your readers come to realize that they can depend on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. We can create a professional-looking blog for you with the WordPress platform and update it on a weekly basis.
Gate One Marketing has the vision of helping companies implement both traditional and internet marketing to grow their businesses. We include a whole range of internet marketing services that includes Social Media Marketing, Article and Video Marketing, Blogging and E-mail Marketing. Gate One Marketing can also customize a program to fit your individual requirements.
8. Qualification of Clients
Gate One Marketing can implement a qualification process to mitigate the risk to your business of engaging with those companies who at high risk for failure. We want to recruit clients for your business that meet the criteria of a valued your business customer. We would work with you to setup a qualification form to eliminate those clients who fail to meet the criteria for consideration as a valued your business customer. Gate One Marketing would be responsible for screening those companies that meet this your business qualification.
9. Social Media Management
Social Media is your business being socially active with your customer base using web 2.0 interfaces such as Facebook, Twitter, and blogging platforms. It allows you to tell your customers about your business, future plans and buying specials. You become one with your customers and in return your customers will buy your products or services. You also build your company’s reputation as a leader in the field.
Gate One Marketing does not recommend getting rid of traditional marketing methods because these methods still hold value. We do recommend staying connected with your customers and future customers in a more fun and exciting way. What we have to offer is a cheaper and better way than traditional marketing methods by using social media. There are many ways to be connected with social media but we have found the best and most trusted ways are through Facebook and Twitter.
These two social media sites can be your driving force to increase your customer base, your company’s brand name and also keep your current customers happy. A social media management company can help your company build its online and offline reputation, increase and maintain your customer base and most importantly, increase your profits. They can also help your brand get connected with blogs, social bookmarking and even video sites.
Our social media management team will help you to establish an online presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and then linking these to your Website which are the most popular ways of businesses getting the positive attention of their customers on a daily basis while building a more personal business relationship.
10. Google Analytics
Gate One Marketing uses Google Analytics which is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that provides rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features allow us see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, we can write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing campaigns and create higher converting websites using Social Media, such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Let Gate One Marketing Be Your Social Media Manager!